THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

AUDITION NOTICE!

The Gifford Family Theater (GFT) is holding auditions for Go, Dog. Go!, Wednesday and Thursday, February 6 & 7, from 6:30pm-9:30pm. Go, Dog. Go! will run May 20th - June 14th at the Coyne Center for Performing Arts .

* Actors need to prepare a 1 minute comedic monologue and sing 16 bars of up-tempo music.

Students auditioning will have some in-class rehearsal time and additional time can be scheduled with me on Tuesdays or Saturdays. Marcia Hagan is also open to working with students on song selection and the 16 bars of music required for the audition.

The Gifford Family Theatre, in residence at Le Moyne College's Coyne Center for the Performing Arts, is Central New York's newest Theatre for Young Audiences. In the belief that the arts are crucial to the development of children and their subsequent participation in our community, the Gifford Family Theatre is committed to providing professional theatre to children and families, with affordable public performances and school matinees.

To schedule an audition please call the Gifford Family Theater at 445-4230. Auditions are by appointment only.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds exciting. I think I am going to audition!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Cjala this is Leandre I'm just trying to make this comment thing work. Iam going to choose anonymous and see if it works. I also showed my mom the pictures and she said the same thing that I did, she said that "I should of had a hair cut". If I do not go over the paper with my mom for the GO DOG GO tonight then I will definetly go over it with her the next day or the next day or somtime this week, yes it should be this week.Also by going over the paper I mean calling them to make an appointment. Remember that tommorrow is Tuesday so Imight be late because I have chorus practice.Also tonight I am looking up a biography of Morris Chestnut. Have a good night and I should see you tommorrow.